· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Pharma-dca.com will normally deliver its products by Royal Mail Priority International 'Sign For' or AirSure both an efficient service but reserves the right to choose the most appropriate service at the time of despatch. Pharma-dca.com also reserves the right to use other delivery services in order to despatch products efficiently to its customers.
A general guide to delivery:
All Airsure® mail receives priority handling in the UK and abroad making it, in some cases, up to one day faster than the target Airmail delivery time of three days to Western Europe, five days to Eastern Europe and seven days for the rest of the world. Airsure® is not a guaranteed courier service. For a list of countries using AIRSURE please see our F.A.Q.
All International Signed For with Airmail delivery where AirSure is not available, our target time is three working days to Western Europe, five working days to Eastern Europe and seven working days for the rest of the world.
Occasionally your countries Postal Service or Customs can delay a package by a day or two; this is out of our control.
1. The customer may cancel the order and receive a full refund up and to the time before the product is despatched, after which time the customer may still cancel but no refund will be offered until the despatched product has been returned to our offices at which time a refund will be offered less 15% admin and restocking fee.
2. All refunds are made on the understanding that the package and or product has not been tampered with in any way.
Pharma-dca.com reserve the right to cancel any order at which time a refund will be offered to the customer subject to condition two (2) of the cancellation Policy.
· All refunds are subject to the despatched product being returned to our offices, the customer is responsible for the products safe keeping including the cost of the products return.
· The customer is advised to return the package by a method that will offer to them an acknowledgment that the returned product has been delivered back to Pharma-dca.com.
· Pharma-dca.com is not responsible for the returned product in any way until taking receipt after which a refund will be initiated less 15% admin and restocking fee.
· All refunds are subject to the product being returned unopened. and non-tampered with, and that the product is despatched within 48 hours of being received
· All refunds are made on the understanding that the package and or product has not been tampered with in any way.
Non Delivered Goods
If you do not receive an item then we reserve the right to ask you to wait 10 working days before we re-dispatch the item.
Depending upon location and country, products will be delivered direct to the customer or via a Box Number where applicable, Items not collected or delivered will after a period be returned to our offices. We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if these items are returned to us.
It is the customer’s responsibility at the time of ordering to ensure that the correct shipping address is given, the facility exists on our website to enter such information and we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if the product has been despatched to an address given by the customer at the time of ordering that later proves incorrect.
The customer must also agree that any other product will not be despatched until the products despatched to the incorrect address by the customer has been returned to us.
If the product is required urgently the customer may purchase a further product for despatch to the correct address, upon return of the original product despatched to the incorrect address, a refund in full will be made to the customer (see our Refund Policy).
The customers agrees that Pharma-dca.com cannot accept responsibility for delays out of their control, including but not limited to strikes, holidays, civil unrest, acts of nature.
No information presented upon this website is the opinion of Pharma-dca.com or any person employed or associated with Pharma-dca.com. Pharma-dca.com are not doctors and therefore cannot and will not give any information regarding consumption of Sodium Dichloroacetate and strictly adhere to our policy.
All buyers must agree before purchase that these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sodium Dichloroacetate if taken should be taken under medical supervision. Everything that is written or displayed on this website are either our personal opinions or a subjective interpretation of information provided by the doctors from the Medicor Cancer Centres, and University of Alberta. We do not take any responsibility for possible effects of taking DCA. All information presented on our website is readily available on the internet and other references.
All buyers must also agree that no responsibility or liability will be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the products or information contained herein.
Any person requiring such information would be well advised to contact a pharmacist or medical practitioner
Some research studies on the use of Dichloroacetate as an anti-cancer agent have been performed. At this time, no Dichloroacetate compound or product has been approved for use as an anti-cancer drug. The common salts of Dichloroacetate are sodium and potassium and are what have been used in the research studies.
Pharma-dca.com product Sodium Dichloroacetate, is offered for laboratory or research use only.
Agreeing to Terms
If you do not agree to Pharma-dca.com Terms & Conditions of Sale as posted here on this website, please do not use this site or any service offered by this site.
Your use of this site indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.